Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May Our Friendship Last Forever By: Nicholas Gordon

May our friendship last forever;
May I sail upon your sea.
May we go through life together;
May there always be a "we."
May I be your endless sky;
May you breathe my gentle air.
May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I'm there.
May we be for each a smile
Like the warm, life-giving sun;
Yet when we're in pain awhile,
May our suffering be one.
May we share our special days,
The happiness of one for two;
And if we must go separate ways,
Let my love remain with you.

May Our Friendship Last Forever is a poem written by Nicholas Gordon. In this poem he says how he wants his friendship to last forever with him. He also says that he can guarantee that whenever his friend looks for him he will always be there. But he says if they have to go their separate ways then he hopes his love stays with his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment