Monday, May 3, 2010

Narrative 3

My sister and I have been fighting lately so my mother wanted to bring us out somewhere. Since my sister, Stacy and I are twins were in the same grade so we get annoyed of each other easily. She steals my clothes and wears them to school all the time. Usually I don’t mind it, but the other day she toke my new shirt that I bought with my money. I didn’t notice until school that she was wearing it. When I did notice though we were in the hallway and I went up to her and yelled at her. She didn’t think it was a big deal but I thought enough was enough; I will never let her borrow my clothes again.
When we got home from school Stacy told our mom that I embarrassed her in front of everybody. My mom thought I was being ridiculous and that I should have discussed it to Stacy when we got home from school. I tried persuading my mom to agree with me and to not let Stacy wear my clothes again but of course she sides with my sister.
The weekend came and my mom thought that we should all bond, the three of us. I looked outside and decided it was so-so out and that khakis and a short sleeve shirt would be appropriate. My mom and I were waiting in the car for Stacy to be ready. She always takes such a long time to get ready. When she walked outside I thought I was looking in the mirror, aside from being twins she was wearing the same exact outfit as me. The outfit was made up of a gray shirt with khakis and flats. The only thing different was my pink necklace and my white belt. I had no time to go inside to change it was almost lunch time.
We decided to go out for lunch before going to the market. Lunch was quiet for a while until my mom brought up a conversation about soccer. Soccer was Stacy and mine favorite sport we both played for the school team. Stacy is a forward and I am the goalie. My mother knew that the conversation about soccer would lighten things up and surprisingly it did. Stacy and I started talking about the last game we had when I saved the goal in the last thirty seconds that could have tied the game. I reminded her that she scored the winning goal to get us ahead 2-1 before I had to save the goal. After the conversation was over the rest of lunch went smoothly.
After lunch was over we went to the market and looked to see if we saw anything we wanted but nothing was anything special. As we were looking at purses it started to get darker but I didn’t think anything of it. Then a few minutes later it started raining. We weren’t getting wet though we were under the tent. My mother said we should leave now and go to the movies instead. My mom pulled out a small umbrella out of her purse; she has everything in that purse. We all huddled under the umbrella, my sister held it with me and my mom on each side. My sister said jokingly, “My hair better not be ruined I spent so much time on it.” My mother and I laughed at her. This was when I realized how wonderful my sister was and how great our relationship was. Not only are we sister were best friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment