Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Umbrella By: Rihanna

Umbrella By: Rihanna
“When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)”

This song is Umbrella by Rihanna. In this song she is singing about her friendship with someone. She says that she said that she would always be a friend and that she’s going to keep that promise. She also tells her friend that we trouble comes that she will be there to help her. She goes about saying this by using a metaphor that when it rains she can stand under her umbrella.

No comments:

Post a Comment